Lava Esports, Sheffield is excited to announce September’s customer survey competition for those 18 and over. This competition allows you to provide us with feedback on how we’re doing. The winner receives a £5 e-voucher to use in the centre when they want.
- Submit your feedback response here.
- You must be 18 or over to enter
- You must provide us your email address and name to be eligible
- September’s competition closes on the 30th at 23:59.
- Catch September’s monthly prize draw on the 1st of September to see if you win.
- The prize is a £5 Lava e-voucher.
- The winner will be sent their PC gaming e-voucher via email within 24 hours of the draw.
- This month’s competition opened on the 1st of September 2021 at 00:00.
To be in with a chance of winning this exciting monthly prize please follow the below instructions;
First, follow this link which directs you to the feedback form. Enter your email address, first name, second name and ensure you are over 18 years of age to enter.
Then, fill out the rest of the feedback form which asks you to rate a few key centre aspects from very good to very poor. This will allow us at Lava to identify which areas of our Esports centre are performing well in and which you think we should improve on.
After that, we ask you how you first heard of Lava Esports. This will tell us which marketing feature works well for us so we can focus attention on the most popular ones. It will allow more people like you to find us.
Finally, we ask you an open question on how we could further improve our PC gaming centre. This answer could be on something you’d like to see introduced at Lava, such as a new computer game, new peripherals or a particular tournament. It’s up to you.
On the 1st of October, we will hold the prize draw and announce the lucky winner of September’s competition. Please make sure you are following us on social media and the website. We will contact you by email with a £5 online voucher code within 24 hours of the draw taking place.
If you are lucky enough to win, then all you have to do, once you have received the e-voucher code, is to head over to our booking website, select a product and apply the coupon on the ‘cart’ page. It is also important that you create a profile for your booking profile, so the system can save any left-over credit for next time. When collecting your pass at the front desk, please ensure you provide ID if you appear under 25.
Our aim using this feedback form is to identify what our loyal gamers would like to see improved at Lava. By changing the way Lava operates to suit our gamers needs is our key priority as we aim to make the centre as enjoyable as possible.
Now it’s over to you to join us at our Lava Esports PC gaming centre, enjoy your gaming and provide us with your feedback. Everyone’s feedback is important to us! So, bring your friends down today and start gaming with us on our top of the range gaming tech on the world’s hottest PC games.
If you have any questions about this competition, then please feel free to get in touch with us at email@example.com
We look forward to meeting you,
The Lava Esports team.
- All contestants must be 18 or over.
- Emails and names must be provided to confirm entry into the prize draw.
- All personal data is secured under GDPR guidelines.
- Those who do not wish to submit names and emails may provide feedback but will not be entered into the prize draw.
- Contestants must not submit false feedback either positive or negative, should this occur, the entry will be disregarded.
- Contestants must not enter multiple times per month, should this occur, the entry will be disregarded.
- Contestants must provide accurate information, failure to do this will result in the entry to be disregarded.
- Lava Esports has the right to end or restrict the competition at any point
- Entries must not contravene the social inclusion strategy found in Lava Esport’s terms and conditions. Strictly no racism, sexism, anti-religious sentiment, agism, anti-transgender sentiment, anti-disability sentiment, anti-marriage and/or civil partnership sentiment, anti-pregnancy and/or maternity sentiment, anti-sexual orientation sentiment.
- Entries must not promote hate, drug misuse, alcohol, profanity, abuse or any other illegal activity.
- This competition is in no way affiliated, sponsored or administered by Google, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
- Lava will permanently delete all personal information once the winner has been drawn.
- Lava will not use your feedback personal information for any other purpose than to contact you should you win the monthly competition.
- Lava will under no circumstances share your personal information with any third parties.