Lava Esports, Sheffield is delighted to announce the creation of an exciting new online competition for our PC gamers. This competition allows gamers to post selfies on Twitter and Instagram for the chance to have their entry drawn out as the monthly winner. The winner receives a £20 e-voucher to use in the centre when they want.
- Take your selfie at Lava Esports gaming centre in Sheffield.
- Post onto either Twitter (@sheffield_lava) or Instagram (@sheffieldlava) and @ the Lava account into the text.
- Each month’s competition closes on the last day of the calendar month at 23:59.
- Catch our monthly prize draws on the first day of the next month to see if you win.
- The prize is a £20 Lava e-voucher.
- The winner will be sent their e-voucher code on social media within 24 hours of the draw.
- The following month’s competition opens on the first day of the month at 00:00.
To be in with a chance of winning this exciting monthly prize please follow the below instructions;
First, take your selfie at Lava Esports centre, Sheffield. It can be either just you or with a group of your PC gaming friends. We would love to see how much you all enjoy hanging out at Lava and to share these great times with the wider Sheffield gaming community.
Then, post your photo to either Twitter (@sheffield_lava) or Instagram (@sheffieldlava) and tag the relevant Lava profile. This helps us to find your entries easily and add them to our monthly database. The monthly database will help us gather all entries for the prize draw.
On the first day of each new month, we will hold the prize draw and announce the lucky winner of the month’s competition. Please make sure you are following us on the social media platform which you posted on. This is to make sure we are able to contact you should you win the competition and that we can send your e-voucher code. The winner will be notified within 24 hours of the draw and be provided their e-voucher.
If you are lucky enough to win, then all you have to do is head over to our booking page, select a product and apply the coupon on the ‘cart’ page. It is also important that you create a profile for your booking profile, so the system can save any left-over credit for next time. When collecting your pass at the front desk, please ensure you provide ID if you appear under 25.
Now it’s over to you to join us at Lava Esports and get creative with the selfie snaps. The more eye-catching and interesting the better! So, bring your friends down today and start gaming with us on our top of the range gaming tech on the world’s hottest PC games. Purchase your PC gaming time here.
If you have any questions about this competition, then please feel free to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to meeting you,
The Lava Esports team.
- By tagging your selfie to Lava, you provide your consent allowing Lava to use your photos in their marketing operations
- All contestants must be 18 or over
- Lava Esports has the right to end or restrict the competition at any point
- All photos must be taken at Lava Esport’s premises
- Anyone else in your photo must agree to being part of the image.
- Photos must not contravene the social inclusion strategy found in Lava Esport’s terms and conditions. Strictly no racism, sexism, anti-religious sentiment, ageism, anti-transgender sentiment, anti-disability sentiment, anti-marriage and/or civil partnership sentiment, anti-pregnancy and/or maternity sentiment, anti-sexual orientation sentiment.
- Photos must not promote hate, drug misuse, alcohol, profanity, abuse or any other illegal activity.
- Do not inaccurately tag friends in an image which is not of them
- Do not tag friends into images without their consent
- Do not make multiple Twitter or Instagram accounts. This will result in your accounts being suspended and entries denied.
- Do not post the same post repeatedly. This will lead to your Twitter or Instagram account to be suspended and your entries to be denied
- This competition is in no way affiliated, sponsored or administered by either Instagram or Twitter