As you know the Government has now eased all Coronavirus restrictions. However, the virus still remains and we are sure to keep you all safe whilst returning to full capacity. Please read the sections below on how you can keep yourself and others safe and how we keep all of your safe here at Lava Esports, Sheffield
The Lava Esports Team
- Where possible please keep close contact with others to a minimum.
- Lava Esports now provides 38 gaming PCs at full capacity
- If you show symptoms of Coronavirus while at Lava you must leave immediately, return home and notify us by email.
- Once at home you must book a test from the NHS by clicking here
- Do not come to Lava or any other public place if you have symptoms of Coronavirus.
- Please do not visit the centre if you have had the virus or have had symptoms without testing in the previous 14 days.
- Please make yourself aware of the symptoms of Coronavirus (fever, cough, loss or change of taste or sense of smell) as set out by the NHS by clicking here.
- Customers should use the available hand sanitiser provided at the PC and sanitise hands before, during and after gaming.
- Customers should sneeze or cough into tissues and dispose of them in the nearest bin
- If there are no tissues available, it is recommended that you cough or sneeze into your elbow.
- Please wear a mask at all times. We will provide you with one if you don’t have one.
- Customers are advised to keep to the one person in the toilet/washroom area at a time rule. If you see someone in the hand washing area you should wait until they have left.
- We advise you wash your hands thoroughly with liquid soap and water as seen here
- You should dry your hands thoroughly with disposable towels and throw them into the bin found in the washroom.
- We provide anti-bacterial wipes for you to use should you require them.
- We disinfect all parts of gaming areas which come into contact with gamers after each gamer has finished. See below.
- Toilets are now cleaned more frequently.
- Bins can be found at regular intervals around the centre to dispose of rubbish
- All touch points around the centre are regularly disinfected, including; door handles, keyboards, mice, computer desk areas, light switches, gaming chairs, computer tower power buttons, faucets, toilet flushers, staff work areas, kitchen areas, toilets and washroom and toilet facilities.
- The main entrance doors will remain open at all times.
- The ventilation system will be used all day.
- The main washroom door will remain open at all times. Toilet doors will remain open when not in use.
- It is your decision if you wish to wear a mask or not. However, masks are proven to reduce the spread of the virus.
For more information on Coronavirus, please visit the following websites;